Concept Destruction – Press kit
Publisher: Ratalaika Games S.L.
Platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Steam
- May 2020: 19th(PS4 NA) / 20th(PS4 EU, Xbox One) / 22nd(Steam, Nintendo Switch)
- November 2020: 10th(Xbox Series X|S) / 23rd (PS5)
Regular price: USD $4.99 / 4.99€ / ¥610
Concept Destruction is a game where you drive miniature cars made of cardboard, crash into other cars & try to survive.
You can pick from several different modes that suit your playstyle: championship mode to fight your way through to mass production, or survival mode to see how long you can survive a wave of deadly cardboard automobiles!
Each car has a unique driving style that could turn the tide of the battle!
Concept Destruction is the first game from Thinice after Pablo quit his fulltime job to make games. He wanted to bring back the joy of smashing cars as he remembered from Destruction Derby 2 on PS1. He tried to capture a bit of that insanely fun destruction mayhem!
- Destructible cars!
- Each car has a different driving style.
- Awesome heavy metal soundtrack!
- Local multiplayer (2 players, split screen)
- School mode: get the practice you need before jumping into the action.
- Championship mode: choose a car and fight your way through to mass production!
- Survival mode: all other cars will try to destroy you. How long can you survive?
- Tourism mode: relax & just drive around, enjoy the view!
- Energy management: each car runs on battery. Hit other cars hard to make their battery drop, then take it!!
- Gameplay can be completely customized: cars resistance, duration of each event, battery usage…
Original soundtrack is available here.
Developer: Pablo Rojo
Music & sound effects: dBXY Collective
Port & publishing: Ratalaika Games S.L.
Thinice Games is a one-man game development studio from Barcelona, Spain.
More information about Thinice can be found on the press section here.