Twin Robots is a platformer where you can switch control between two little robots; They have been imprisoned and need to find the way out of each level! You can play alone or with a friend in local co-op multiplayer, so that each player controls one robot.
You’ll be running, jumping & solving puzzles together, but beware: Both robots are battery-powered so they consume energy in everything they do! Watch out for their battery levels! You can also transfer energy from one robot to the other so that they can both safely reach the exit. Sharing is caring
• Strategy thinking: Manage your energy levels through the level so that you can safely reach the exit & charge the last door to open it.
• Puzzle solving: some levels require both robots to help eachother in order to solve easy puzzles.
• Smooth gameplay: You can adjust the framerate and the overall graphic quality from the config. screen, so it better fits the capabilities of your device.
• Local co-op multiplayer action!
• Great controller support.
Note: You’ll need gamepads connected to your device to unlock multiplayer mode; 1 is enough for desktop versions of the game, since the other player can use the Keyboard. The Android version requires 2 gamepads connected.
Get the game!
Android version can be played on mobile devices & consoles (Ouya, FireTV, Nvidia Shield, GameStick).
Desktop version includes the game for Windows, Mac & Linux. As a bonus, it also includes the Android .apk (no ads).