It’s been a while, but Twin Robots is finally available on Steam! Save 15% if you buy it now – Go get it!
What’s new on the Steam version? Well…
- Added background music
- Music & sound effects volume can be adjusted ingame
- Added steamworks support (achievements)
- Player name uses your Steam username by default. If you enter any other name once, then that’s the one that will be used by default from then on.
- Graphic enhancements (depth of field, distance fog, vsync option)
- Background is now lighter when lights go off, so the black bot can be seen better.
- More gamepads supported!
- Vibration support on Windows via XInput
- You no longer need 2 gamepads to unlock multiplayer mode: you can play local coop using a keyboard + 1 gamepad
- Added a game manual
I wanted to include the Android version as a free DLC but Valve refused to distribute an apk, so if you want it just get in touch and we’ll find a way